Friday, January 22, 2010

Fundraiser for Red Cross Haiti Relief and Devleopement Fund


After watching the telethon tonight I decided I needed to do something. Since hubby and I are more than flat broke, I decided to do a fundraiser with my Dove Chocolate Business.

For the next 48 hours, I will be giving $5 to the Red Cross Haiti Relief and Development fund for every box of our Valentine's Day Dessert Collection purchased. If you are interested in participating in my fundraiser, just send me an email at plchocolatier@gmail.com with your contact information and I'll get back with you asap!

This is not your typical red cellophane heart shaped box of candy from Wal-mart that's been sitting in the stores since December. I have personally tried each and every one of these flavors and they are ALL to DIE FOR!

DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™ has a decadent assortment of beautifully boxed chocolates that’s sure to please all the chocolate lovers in your life. Impressive, affordable and easy – this just maybe the best Valentine’s gift you ever give – or receive. For just $39 (price includes shipping)

Six fabulous dessert flavors, each surrounded by a luscious layer of dark, milk or white chocolate

- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Cheesecake
- Tiramisu
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Cinnamon Roll

Handmade with fresh ingredients on the day you order them, they’re delivered right to your Valentine’s door. What could be sweeter (or easier)? Plus, an affordable luxury at $39, the Dessert Collection is a premium gift wrapped perfectly for the occasion - helping you express how deeply you care.

So don’t delay – this limited edition is going fast! You’ll need to place your order with me by January 31 to ensure delivery by Valentine’s Day.

Wish someone would give you a box? Ask me for a “Psst!” hint postcard so you can leave a gentle reminder for your Valentine.

At DOVE CHOCOLATE DISCOVERIES™, everyday is Valentine’s Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment